Wednesday, 5th August 2020, 5:11pm

 



CLUB CLOSED : SEE CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT UNDER NEWS ON THE HOME PAGE







 
 
 




Wednesday, 15th July 2020
Club Re-opening Update


"The club Committee met today (15/7) to discuss Covid-19 and the prospects for reopening the club. We believe that there is a possibility of reopening in early September if the local infection rate remains low. We will be meeting again on 19 August to review the situation again and to assess whether we can fully implement the advice contained in the Risk Assessment plan recently circulated by the EBU. We will only reopen if we feel confident that we can fulfil the One Metre plus mitigation stipulations and have suitable measures in place to safeguard members as far as is possible.

If we decide to reopen guidelines will be published regarding the ‘new normal’ for attendance at club drives.

The Committee undertook to review the issue of subscription rebate/refund and decided that any action would be deferred  until next year and any consideration would be accounted for in next year’s subscription.

I do hope every one is fit and well and look forward to seeing you all i(hopefully) in the Autumn.

Mark Armitage, Club Chairman"





Monday, 29th June 2020
Committee Meeting to Discuss Re-opening the Club


We hope that you are all well and looking forward to playing bridge at the Club again now that the lockdown is being gradually lifted.

 

The Club Committee will be meeting on 15 July and will be having preliminary discussions about reopening.